Market news

Show news:


05.10.2021 17:21

Eurozone producer price index rose less than forecast in August

According to the report from Eurostat, in August 2021, industrial producer prices rose by 1.1% in both the euro area and the EU, compared with July 2021. Economists had expected a 1.3% increase in the euro area. In July 2021, prices increased by 2.5% in both the euro area and the EU. In August 2021, compared with August 2020, industrial producer prices increased by 13.4% in the euro area and by 13.5% in the EU.

Industrial producer prices in the euro area in August 2021, compared with July 2021, increased by 2.0% in the energy sector, by 1.4% for intermediate goods, by 0.5% for capital goods, by 0.3% for durable consumer goods and by 0.2% for non-durable consumer goods. Prices in total industry excluding energy increased by 0.7%. In the EU, industrial producer prices increased by 2.1% in the energy sector, by 1.4% for intermediate goods, by 0.5% for capital goods and for durable consumer goods and by 0.3% for non-durable consumer goods. Prices in total industry excluding energy increased by 0.8%.


Keep up with latest Forex market news updates: Currencies, central banks, economic indicators for oil and gold trading – all you need to work effectively on Forex.

Market focus

January 2022
  • 2022
  • 2021
  • 2020
  • 2019
  • 2018
  • 2017
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014
  • 2013
  • 2012
  • 2011
  • 2010
  • 2009
  • 2008
  • 2007
  • 2006
  • 2005
  • 2004
  • 2003
  • 2002

Forex is open 24 hours a day, 5 days a week (except national holidays), and it can be broken up to the following four regional markets: Australia and Oceania, Asia, Europe, and America. A Forex trading session opens at 23:00 GMT on Sunday in Japan and closes at 22:00 GMT on Friday in the USA.

 
Session Financial Centres UTC/GMT
OpenClose
EET
OpenClose
Local Time
OpenClose
Pacific Wellington 19:00 04:00 22:00 07:00 22:00 07:00
Session Financial Centres UTC/GMT
OpenClose
EET
OpenClose
Local Time
OpenClose
Sydney 21:00 06:00 00:00 09:00 00:00 09:00
Session Financial Centres UTC/GMT
OpenClose
EET
OpenClose
Local Time
OpenClose
Asian Tokyo 23:00 08:00 02:00 11:00 02:00 11:00
Session Financial Centres UTC/GMT
OpenClose
EET
OpenClose
Local Time
OpenClose
Hong Kong, Singapore 00:00 09:00 03:00 12:00 03:00 12:00
Session Financial Centres UTC/GMT
OpenClose
EET
OpenClose
Local Time
OpenClose
European Frankfurt, Zurich, Paris 06:00 15:00 09:00 18:00 9:00 18:00
Session Financial Centres UTC/GMT
OpenClose
EET
OpenClose
Local Time
OpenCloseе
London 07:00 16:00 10:00 19:00 10:00 19:00
Session Financial Centres UTC/GMT
OpenClose
EET
OpenClose
Local Time
OpenClose
American New York 12:00 21:00 15:00 00:00 15:00 00:00
Session Financial Centres UTC/GMT
OpenClose
EET
OpenClose
Local Time
OpenClose
Chicago 13:00 22:00 16:00 01:00 16:00 01:00